|In my DREAMS!|
It's crunch time, people. Doc H and I meet with our CPA later today. Just the thought of it makes my butt pucker.
I am full of fear.
- I pulled all the right information together
- The corporate taxes are all in order - it's the first time I've pulled these together myself.
- I act and seem like I know what I'm doing.
- I paid (I say "I" because I write out and mail the checks) enough in estimated quarterly taxes.
- I don't seem nervous as he punches out a number.
- I don't cry when I hear the number.
- I can write small enough to fit the dollar amount in on the second line of the check (I'm serious about that - the first time I ever wrote out a mortgage check I actually had to void the check because I wrote too large and couldn't fit it all in).
- I hope we have the money in the bank to cover the check.
And most importantly, I pray I don't hyper-ventilate, faint or wet myself...or worse...BOTH.