This past week marked a little milestone for me and this little blog. We are officially 6 months old! In six months I have posted 176 posts. That number just throws me into a tizzy. I didn't know I had it in me! I love it!
And you all... my followers and readers leave me flabbergasted with your loyal support of my little blog! When I started writing I figured I'd just be venting to cyberspace....and by space, I mean the black hole of the interwebs. I figured I'd be floating around out there with my space gear on, umbilical cord hooked up to nothing, headed nowhere, maybe just saving a little money on my therapy bills... that's all. I never thought you'd find me or, in turn, I would make so many new and lovely blog friends!
In my first six months of blogging, my little blog has gone from zero to 296 followers (GFC, Linky, and email subscribers). Considering my family doesn't know I blog and I could not peddle my blog to them or any of my friends, I am flabbergasted.
I thank all of you who have me on your side bar, blog lists, blog rolls, and "Blogs I Read". You're continued support warms my heart.
I have made a wonderful blogging friends all who has supported and encouraged me in one way or another. A special thank you to those friends who have been with me from the very beginning of my blogging life:
- Jane at From a Doctor's Wife- because she put me on her blogroll, my first readers found me. I haven't a clue how she found me.
- Delilah at Confessions of a Semi-Domesticated Mama- my funny friend, who has always been willing to share her blogging knowledge with me, and more importantly, helped me turn frustrations into laughter.
- Joe at Living In Kellie's World for making me laugh and helping me with the technical side (Google Analytics) of blogging. It always helps to have a Submarine Commander with a Party-Girl Wife on your side!
- Red at Red Stethoscope for commiserating and laughing with me at the absurdity of our medical lives. (She's busy studying for boards this month, so be sure to wish her good luck!)
- Nika at Just Another Tired Mommy for always having my back!
- No Drama Step Mama- for paddling with me in the step-mama canoe!
I have to thank one other person. Since he doesn't have a blog I can link up to here, I'll have to link up with him later. His unwavering support of this blog, his willingness to be fodder for my public writing purposes goes above and beyond anything we vowed to each other. I don't like to get very mushy in public, but really... SMOOTCHES to my Doc H. He's the bomb.
And, a monster-sized THANK YOU for your continued reading and commenting! You all give me the warm fuzzies!