"Times have changed" is a colossal understatement.
10 Clues You are Living in 2012
1. Thanks to my newly remodeled bathroom and auto-flush commode, I am out of the habit of flushing. Very bad for the person following me in a public restroom. So, SO, sorry for that.
2. I sleep with electronic gadgets in my bed. They vibrate. RIP Steve Jobs.
3. When I wake up in the middle of the night, instead of checking on the kids, I check on my blog.
4. My car talks to me and obeys me as I order it to call Doc H and others. It also blows cool air in all the right places.
5. Scientists have screwed with our food, so I find myself spending so much time making sure what I'm eating is TRULY healthy.
6. Whenever our college daughter is feeling homesick, we simply flip on FaceTime or Skype and just go about our business. It is the next best thing as having her here in person.
7. For the first time in my life, I am finally feeling like an adult. That makes me feel old... and somewhat grumpy.
8. We own electronic 3D glasses for our 3D TV. I didn't want it, but that's what happens when you send your husband TV shopping on his own. Watching in 3D makes us look like a family of geek-o-freaks.
9. "There's an app for that."
10. Rather then yelling for you throughout the house, your children simply text you... even when only twenty-five feet away.
Read some more at