This week's Crappies:
- I've been so sick. I sound like a snotty, sloppy, slimy Jabba the Hut. I look like him, too.
- No sick days off for moms. Kids still have to get to school, families still need to eat. Even dialing for pizza was painful, people. I am so grateful to Doc H for trying to help out where and when he could despite being tired from long days in the OR.
- I felt bad I couldn't really rally myself to join in Doc H's excitement over his working gadget. On the inside I was jumping up and down... On the outside, I may have just cracked a half-smile and mumbled, "That's great, Honey. Congrats" as I honked my nose into handfuls of tissues and hacked up a bucket of phlegm.
- In my sick and congested fog, I may, or may not, have accidentally applied Retin-A to my breasts earlier this week. They may, or may not, be peeling and burning quite a bit right now.
This week's Happies:
- Medical Monday! I had so much fun reading each and every entry! What a wonderful group of people and bloggers!
- Our daughter's senior portraits came in and I'm thrilled with them! They came out so good! I wish I could share them with you. She is so beautiful and I am so proud of everything she's accomplished in school and her sport.
- Doc H's gadget worked!! I'm so excited!! (Not that gadget... get your heads out of the gutter people. Sheesh!)